Sunday, February 15, 2009

Inner Strength+Peace of Mind= YOU

In life sometimes it's easier to merely go through the motions
but then, sooner or later we will eventually realise that we are missing out on something.

It is better for us to take some time to reflect on what is important or who is important
to us.
For many people out there, they are living with a lot of regrets.

I, for one, do not want to be one of those people.
Let me make mistakes because that is how I will learn to be wiser (I hope).
Have no regrets..

I thank God everyday that He has given me the strength to face up to my own mistakes
and to learn to forgive myself.
The most important thing is that He has given me the strength to face the harsh reality of life. He has helped me to move on regardless whatever problems I may have had before this.

It's extremely difficult to face the fact that we are in fact not infallible but then again, we are only human. To err is human, to forgive divine.

For some people, it is hard for them to face reality because they are still very fragile inside.
I was in this particular state once.
Now, I am a bit stronger and I hope that someday other people will also gain the inner strength as I have and they will all be able to face life
in a calm and accepting way.

I find that all the money in the world can't make us feel happy
and that no matter how many new shoes or clothes we buy
it will never make us feel good about ourselves if we don't love and
appreciate ourselves.

The most invaluable thing we can all hope to acquire is
peace of mind and this
is not sold anywhere. Not even at Harrods.

Whatever good or positive values that I have I would have to thank the Creator
because He is the one that gives us hope.

Without inner strength we will surely crumble at the slightest thing.
We will surely lose our patience and temper over a minor and insignificant thing.

This is why we must all pray that our inner strength, our beliefs are strengthened day by day.
Without it, we will merely be terribly unhappy...

Happiness is a state of mind and the way to be in this state
is for us to accept life's challenges as they come and believe that
we are indeed strong enough to overcome these obstacles.

No matter what beliefs each of us may have
we must always remember that we are put here for a reason.

Strive to be the best in everything.
Be the best daughter, mother, friend that anyone could ever have.

There are too many cynics out there anyway.
Live a little, act a little crazy.
Be an optimist.












No comments: