Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Get out of the rut!

I know, I know..sometimes it feels so comfortable to be in one's comfort zone that one is terribly reluctant to get out of that zone.
Well, I've got news for you!
Once you're out of your comfort zone, you'll be glad you did!

Before this I was so complacent with my surroundings that I thought it would be a complete nightmare if I got out of my ol' comfy environment.
However, once when I'm finally out of that ol' comfort zone, I realised that I could adapt to new surroundings and that I could overcome the new challenges in my life.

I'm glad that I took that first step (however frightening and intimidating it was)
but I'm glad I did.
When I look back, I think that I wouldn't be as happy as I am today if I had just accepted things as they were.
Taking that first step was scary because I was stepping into an uncharted territory..but then, what is life if we don't constantly push ourselves to face the unknown and gradually change for the better.

Actually we never know our hidden strengths until we are forced to uncover them by external circumstances.
When we realise that we have so much hidden potential, we will come to realise our own worth and appreciate ourselves better!
Soon, we will feel as if we are on top of the world and that we are better mentally prepared to face any challenge that come our way!

No comments: