Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Holidays!!

To my friends and former students who are wondering where I am now..well, I am at the Perak campus. I've just transferred here this semester.

To all the women out there, take a break and do something extra special for yourself!
As women, we often do so many special things for others that we forget to pamper ourselves!
Well, isn't it high time that you all do something nice for yourself?
Go to a spa, have a facial, buy a good book, go shopping for something that you don't need! Of course the men in your life would probably disagree but then, they ARE men. They just don't understand a woman's need to have a new pair of shoes just because we like them! Hint, don't bring a man when you want to go shopping. Bring your friends instead!

So, what are you waiting for? Stop reading my blog, go out there and do something wonderful for yourself! You definitely deserve it!!

No comments: